DPGEE 6 Series - Proportional Valves
DPGEE 10 Series - Proportional Valves
Fluid Viscosity: 100-1700 SUS (21-368cSt)
Fluid Temperature: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C)
Ambient Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
Control: Integrated on-board electronics
Air Oil Coolers
Low Noise: Coolers utilized motors with slower fan speeds for reduced noise levels.
High Performance: Louvered fan blade design provides high heat transfer rates.
AC-Motor Powered Fan: Units will come standard with 3-Phase VAC motors.
Dual Connections: Two connection sizes for use as a case drain cooler or a return line cooler.
Available: Units are in stock ready for immediate shipping
- Orbital Hydraulic Motor with Disc Valve
- Medium pressure Motor
- Maximum Oil Temp.: 180ºF (82ºC)
- The HMD motor adapts the advanced roller gear set design with a disc distribution system to provide higher flow and pressure capabilities.
- General Purpose Motors
- Maximum Oil Tem.: 180° (82°C)
- Seven precision machined rollers provide rolling contact support. Rollers reduce friction for increased efficiency & extended motor life.
- Versatility: Flow up to 5 GPM, cooler can be used as a case cooler or return line cooler.
- Low Noise: Coolers utilized motors with slower fan speeds for reduced noise levels.
- High Performance: Louvered fan blade design provides high heat transfer rates.
- AC-Motor Powered Fan: Units will come standard with Single-Phase VAC motors.
- Available: 115A VAC Units are in stock ready for immediate shipping, 230VAC,12VDC, 24VDC available for order
- Dual Connections: SAE 8 and SAE 6 Connections at the inlet and outlet
- Options: MERV 6 filter with aluminum bracket is available.
Utilizing the industry standard common cavity Hyvair’s cartridge valves are stocked in sizes 08, 10, 12, and 16. However, many other models are available for special order including, size 20. Within each broad functional area (pressure, flow, load control, etc.), multiple variations are available up to 4,000 PSI to help you optimize your control circuit. Our extensive product line allows you to develop the best control solution for your hydraulic application. Aluminum line bodies are stocked with #6, #8, and #12 SAE ports in two or 3 port configurations. The solenoid cartridge valve coils are stocked with AC and DC voltage options with Din, Deutsch, and lead wire connections.